Sri Arnab Majumdar
Assistant Professor (Economics)
Teaching & Research Interest:
Macroeconomics :Theory and Policy;
Development Economics : Institutions and Policy;
Research Areas :
Industrial Organisation : Competition,Theory, Policy and Indian Aspects.
- “Globalised Crisis” published in the “ The Statesman” on 26th December, 2008.
- “ Competition , Marketing Strategies and Corporate Social Responsibility “ published in Volume 46, No.4, April, 2011 of Management Accountant, journal of Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India.
- Food Inflation : Impact on Economy published in Business Economics, July 15, 2010.
- Article on ‘Budget 2012-13’ published in Business Economics in 2012.
- “Subsidies and the Indian Economy “ published in Business Economics, March 31, 2013.
- “FII Capital Account Convertibility and the Road Ahead for Indian Economy”. January, Management Accountant, Vol.53, Issue 1, 2018
• Presentation on Marketing Communication at Educational Multimedia Research Centre, (EMMRC) , St,Xaviers College ,Kolkata as part of U.G.C.’s countrywide classroom programme.
Other Professional Expertise:
• Visiting Faculty for Post Graduate Management Programme at Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management (IISWBM).