Qualification – M.A.
Designation – Contractual Whole Time Lecturer
Areas of teaching –
● Social Psychology
● Western Sociological Thought
● Sociology of Cyber-crime and Mass media
● Research Methodology
● Sociological Theory
● Population Studies
● Indian Social Structure, Processes and Institutions
● Indian Social Problems
Research interest –
● Gender Studies
● Crime and Deviance
● Mental Health and Youth Culture
● Urban Sociology
Workshops and events attended –
● Women, Violence and Rights organised by Women's Study Cell sponsored by
United Board for Christian Higher Education in Asia (UBCHEA) on 10th March,
2017 in collaboration with Women's Christian College, Kolkata.
● Participated in the two days workshop on "Self Defence Programme" held by 7th
Chakra – Arts for Self Preservation, Kolkata Facilities Management Private
Limited on 27th August, 2016.
● Participated in I-Konfluence 2016 organised by International Management
Institute, Kolkata on 28th September, 2016.
● Understanding Gender-Sexuality, Violence and Creating Resistance organised
by Sappho for Equality on 18th January, 2019 in collaboration with Department of
Sociology, University of Calcutta, Kolkata.