Aims and Objectives
Women’s Christian College aims at developing the range of academic and cultural services that it has been providing to society since 1945. It strives to impart a holistic education that relates to the mental, physical and moral outlook of its students preparing and empowering them for the challenges of a rapidly changing world, equipping them to take their rightful place in society with confidence and poise. The college seeks to nurture generations of young women in a happy and healthy Christian environment where the staff have taken up their work in a spirit of service committed as they are to the ideals of the founders and the betterment of the institution.
- A ONE DAY WORKSHOP ON TACTILE LEARNING STRATEGIES FOR THE VISUALLY CHALLENGED ON 26TH APRIL, 2018, AT 1 PM IN THE COLLEGE AUDITORIUM
- LECTURE THROUGH DEMONSTRATION
- National Seminar On Disability and Exclusion:Education, Equity and Social Justice
- Inter-College Paper Presentation by Department of Education
- One Day Workshop on Benefits of Choosing Economics as a Career Option