Women’s Christian College was assessed and accredited for the Second Cycle by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) in December 2013 and was awarded an A Grade.
- A ONE DAY WORKSHOP ON TACTILE LEARNING STRATEGIES FOR THE VISUALLY CHALLENGED ON 26TH APRIL, 2018, AT 1 PM IN THE COLLEGE AUDITORIUM
- LECTURE THROUGH DEMONSTRATION
- National Seminar On Disability and Exclusion:Education, Equity and Social Justice
- Inter-College Paper Presentation by Department of Education
- One Day Workshop on Benefits of Choosing Economics as a Career Option