The college conducts chess classes for those students who are interested in the game. It is to be hoped that more students will enroll for training and coaching in chess the idea behind the initiative being to promote the game.
- National Seminar On Disability and Exclusion:Education, Equity and Social Justice
- Inter-College Paper Presentation by Department of Education
- One Day Workshop on Benefits of Choosing Economics as a Career Option
- Notice for Commencement of Classes
- Notice Regarding University Registration For Session 2017-18