The college has a Central Library rich in collection covering all subjects, journals and periodicals with an open access system. Students are directed to take advice from the Librarians in selecting books. Books are issued for reading and also lent out. Text Books are also issued on loan under the Book Bank Scheme to the students from economically modest backgrounds. The Library has computer facility in the Reading Room and xerox facility. The college library is interconnected with the American Information Resource Centre through institutional membership. The Library is inflibnet equipped.
- National Seminar On Disability and Exclusion:Education, Equity and Social Justice
- Inter-College Paper Presentation by Department of Education
- One Day Workshop on Benefits of Choosing Economics as a Career Option
- Notice for Commencement of Classes
- Notice Regarding University Registration For Session 2017-18