The Placement Cell makes an effort to offer an interface between employers and students, exposing them to the kind of skills, proficiencies and orientations needed to succeed in the job market. A number of agencies held seminars, interacted with the students and offered them training and internship once they complete their graduation, and these exposure turned out to be very effective in making the students mentally ready for the job market.
- National Seminar On Disability and Exclusion:Education, Equity and Social Justice
- Inter-College Paper Presentation by Department of Education
- One Day Workshop on Benefits of Choosing Economics as a Career Option
- Notice for Commencement of Classes
- Notice Regarding University Registration For Session 2017-18