The college has a Wfi-enabled campus the internet connectivity being provided through high-speed broadband cable. In addition to being used in the teaching-learning process and for general office and administrative work internet is used by students in the Computer Education Centre and the UGC-Resource Network Centre. In the first instance students access the internet for their computer course related needs and in the second one they are expected to surf the internet for online educational inputs related to their academic courses of study.
- A ONE DAY WORKSHOP ON TACTILE LEARNING STRATEGIES FOR THE VISUALLY CHALLENGED ON 26TH APRIL, 2018, AT 1 PM IN THE COLLEGE AUDITORIUM
- LECTURE THROUGH DEMONSTRATION
- National Seminar On Disability and Exclusion:Education, Equity and Social Justice
- Inter-College Paper Presentation by Department of Education
- One Day Workshop on Benefits of Choosing Economics as a Career Option