The college is an Equal Opportunity zone believing in and enforcing an atmosphere of the utmost fairness, transparency and cooperation where no stakeholder is discriminated against on grounds of caste, creed or gender, and where disputes are sought to be resolved through dialogue and justice-delivery mechanisms are firmly in place.
- National Seminar On Disability and Exclusion:Education, Equity and Social Justice
- Inter-College Paper Presentation by Department of Education
- One Day Workshop on Benefits of Choosing Economics as a Career Option
- Notice for Commencement of Classes
- Notice Regarding University Registration For Session 2017-18