The college is an Equal Opportunity zone believing in and enforcing an atmosphere of the utmost fairness, transparency and cooperation where no stakeholder is discriminated against on grounds of caste, creed or gender, and where disputes are sought to be resolved through dialogue and justice-delivery mechanisms are firmly in place.
- A ONE DAY WORKSHOP ON TACTILE LEARNING STRATEGIES FOR THE VISUALLY CHALLENGED ON 26TH APRIL, 2018, AT 1 PM IN THE COLLEGE AUDITORIUM
- LECTURE THROUGH DEMONSTRATION
- National Seminar On Disability and Exclusion:Education, Equity and Social Justice
- Inter-College Paper Presentation by Department of Education
- One Day Workshop on Benefits of Choosing Economics as a Career Option