Highest Qualification: M.A, M.Phil
Teaching and Research Interests:
- Western Philosophy
- Social and Political Philosophy
- Practical Ethics
- Philosophy of Language
Delivered an extension lecture entitled “Women in the Thoughts of Empiricist Philosophers” at East Calcutta Girls’ College on 9.02.16.
Delivered a lecture entitled “Women Empowerment” at Army Institute of Management, Kolkata on 25.1.2019
Delivered a lecture on Feminism at SushilKar College,Champahati, 24Parganas on 10.05.2019
- Participated and presented a paper entitled “Truth in the Mahabharata: A Holistic Vision” in the 92nd Session of Indian Philosophical Congress,held in Surat, on 07 January, 2018.
- Sadharanadharmas: An Overview of the Mahabharata in the Proceedings of UGC Sponsored State Level Seminar entitled “Ethics in the Epics”, Muralidhar Girls’ College, Kolkata (ISBN: 978-93-84107-17-8)
- Understanding Disability: A Philosophical Analysis in the Book of Proceedings of National Seminar on “Disability and Exclusion: Education, Equity and Social Justice” organized by Department of Education, Women’s Christian College (ISBN: 978-93-5300-547-4)
Article in the edited book:
- Fatherhood: A Changing Notion In the Age of Bio-technology in the book Philosophy and Life, Ed. Dr
Prabhakar Bhattacharya ( ISBN No. 978-9387107-41-0) published by R.B.Chowdhury, Mainstream
Publications, June 2018